Kingdom of Yugoslavia
Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovens
Formed after World War I, new state was odd mixture of cultures and nationalities, constant political turmoil reflected on the military which attempted to integrated former Austro-Hungarian officers with its former enemies in Serbian and Montenegrin army only to be swept away in just few days of Blitzkrieg.
Civilian Air Force - mobilized before the war into Air Force of the Army
- Battle Order on 5th April 1941 (Fleet, Costal Command, River Fleet & Naval Air Force)
- Ships list
- Naval Air Force
- Kingdom of Yugoslavia signs Tripartite pact
- Coup on March 27th 1941
- Invasion Balkans! : The German Campaign in the Balkans, Spring 1941 by George E. Blau, John E. Jessup
- ADOLF HITLER'S ORDER OF THE DAY CALLING FOR INVASION OF YUGOSLAVIA AND GREECE, Berlin, April 6, 1941
- MESSAGE OF PRESIDENT ROOSEVELT TO KING PETER II OF YUGOSLAVIA, April 8, 1941
- TEXT OF PRIME MINISTER WINSTON CHURCHILL'S MESSAGE TO THE YUGOSLAV PEOPLE, April 13, 1941
- Yugoslav Royal Academic Aviation Club
Send in additions, new information's or corrections you have! If you have updates, new info, you have found factual error, error in translation, grammar error or only simple typing error. Please let us know! Fill in the form and send it back. Your help is greatly appreciated.